The growing society requires that the criteria for fire safety are also improved.
In 2020, along with the Ministry of Construction promulgating the standard QCVN 06:2020/BXD (National technical regulation on fire safety for houses and works), the Fire and Rescue Police Department also issued the Decree ND136 detailing a number of articles and measures to implement the Law on Fire Prevention and Fighting and the Law amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Law on Fire Prevention and Fighting.
The introduction of these two legal documents is a big step forward in quality, requiring businesses to immediately adapt by urgently researching and improving product quality.
After three months since the establishment of the Product Research and Development Team, Goonam Vina Co., Ltd. has achieved impressive research results: successful research and self-control of the EI fire prevention core according to the new standard, especially, the fire-blocking core is 35-50% lighter than many other companies’ products of the same level.CONTACT NOW
- Powder coated galvanized steel, stainless steel, steel frame glass door.
- Steel thickness from 0.8~1.2 mm; glass thickness from 10~12mm.
- Motor cover box: steel from 0.8 ~ 1.2 mm.
- DC motor (120W).
- Integrated electric locking system.
- Short stop and reverse.
- Strong umbrella core belt, designed with parachute core to avoid excessive stretching of the rope and increase traction.
- High strength, wear resistance, efficient transmission.
3. Door sensor
- Works by detecting the movement of people or objects, transmitting signals to open and close the door automatically.
- Power supply: AC 12 – 24 V | DC 12 – 30 volts
Detection range: 4m x 2m
4. Manual opening and closing buttons.
5. Safety lock.