The growing society requires that the criteria for fire safety are also improved.
In 2020, along with the Ministry of Construction promulgating the standard QCVN 06:2020/BXD (National technical regulation on fire safety for houses and works), the Fire and Rescue Police Department also issued the Decree ND136 detailing a number of articles and measures to implement the Law on Fire Prevention and Fighting and the Law amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Law on Fire Prevention and Fighting.
The introduction of these two legal documents is a big step forward in quality, requiring businesses to immediately adapt by urgently researching and improving product quality.
After three months since the establishment of the Product Research and Development Team, Goonam Vina Co., Ltd. has achieved impressive research results: successful research and self-control of the EI fire prevention core according to the new standard, especially, the fire-blocking core is 35-50% lighter than many other companies’ products of the same level.CONTACT NOW
- Galvanized steel
- Frame steel: 1.2~1.5 mm . thick
- Blade steel: thickness from 0.8~1.2 mm
- Stainless steel puzzle: 1.2 mm . thick stainless steel
Fire prevention core
- Ordinary steel doors: honeycomb paper combined with hardening glue
- Fire door: mixture of cotton fiber to prevent fire with MgO
Wing thickness and weight
- Regular steel doors: 40 mm thick; weighing 16~18 kg/m2
- EI 60 : 40 mm thick; weight 25~27 kg/m2
- EI 90 : 48 mm thick; weight 30~32 kg/m2
- EI 120: 50 mm thick; weight 43~47 kg/m2
- Powder Coating
- Epoxy paint
- Wood imitation paint
- Stainless steel leaf hinge
- Lock one key, turn one key, lock two keys, lock ½ key…
- Steel or stainless steel emergency exit bar
- Steam handle
- And some other combination accessories
- Welding method
- Method of engorgement
- Fire door products are evaluated according to the criteria of integrity (E) and insulation properties (I) in TCVN 9383:2012.
- Integrity (E): the prototype system does not collapse; guaranteed gaps; no steady flame appears on the surface of the test specimen for more than 10 s.
- Insulation (I): the average temperature of the non-fire exposed surface increases no more than 140 degrees above the initial average temperature; no point rises more than 180 degrees;
- The product is certified by the Fire and Rescue Police Department.